Once you have chosen a conveyancer for your purchase, their job is to make the legal process run as smoothly as possible.
We understand that buying a home can be a very exciting time, particularly if you are a first-time buyer. You can rest assure that by choosing a professional conveyancer like us, our expert knowledge will be the key to a fast and efficient service, leaving you to enjoy the more pleasant parts of buying a property.
The conveyancing process can be a minefield, but our team is on hand to ensure a quick and efficient service.
HELPING YOU UNDERSTAND THE CONVEYANCING PROCESS
We know the conveyancing world can be a little daunting, so we have put together short numbered stages below outlining the main events that will take place during our service with you.
1. You will receive a Terms of Business and Client Information Pack from us - this is so we have all the correct info.
2. We will receive contract papers from the seller's conveyancer, which we will inspect and then send out to you for signing.
3. We will undertake various property searches including The Local Authority, Water and Drainage, Environmental and Land Contamination. We suggest that at this point you instruct a surveyor to assess the structure of the property.
4. If you are purchasing your property with the assistance of a mortgage, we will require a copy of the mortgage offer from your lender.
5. The exchange of contracts will take place, where both seller and purchaser will confirm completion date and agreed price at which the property is being bought.
6. Completion date arrives and you can move into your new home.